Delicate, moisturizing treatment
• Delicate, moisturizing effect. Urea is known for being gentle, yet effective – use it during a pedicure treatment to soften rough skin and keep the feet moisturized and supple long after the procedure.
• Recommended for diabetic foot syndrome, helping reduce dryness and hyperkeratosis and preventing the sensitive skin on the feet from cracking in patients with diabetes.
• Gently removes rough skin, efficiently reduces skin imperfections on the feet, and prevents the feet from getting too hot from the nail drill machine thanks to the product’s immediate effect.
• Suitable for both classic and hardware pedicure. The product is great for both classic and hardware pedicure, considerably shortening the time required to complete the procedure.
• Product size for studios – 100 ml. Great value and just the right size for any beauty studio!
Comment type is not specified in the component properties.